From Ron Grabowski <rongrabow...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Logging to a Listbox control
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2008 19:31:03 GMT
You might be able to take some code from this example:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/logging-log4net-user/200804.mbox/%3C658979.41804.qm@web80002.mail.sp1.yahoo.com%3E

----- Original Message ----
From: herman404 <herman.hou@wachovia.com>
To: log4net-dev@logging.apache.org
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2008 1:12:32 PM
Subject: Logging to a Listbox control

Hi, I am trying to set up a Listbox control so I can output the contents of a
log in real time to a Winforms GUI.  I am trying to use the MemoryAppender
and bind the Listbox.DataSource to the array returned by the MemoryAppender
but all it does is output log4net.Core.LoggingEvent to the listbox and
nothing else.  What is the best way to approach this problem?  Is it best to
use another appender, or am I going about binding the datasource to the
control all wrong?

Thanks,