From Ron Grabowski <rongrabow...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Microsoft Enterprise Library 3.1 Logging Problem
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2007 14:58:22 GMT
What does this have do to with log4net?

----- Original Message ----
From: kermed <kugushev@gmail.com>
To: log4net-dev@logging.apache.org
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2007 5:28:09 AM
Subject: Microsoft Enterprise Library 3.1 Logging Problem

I'm using an Exception Handling Application Block and Logging
 Application
Block.
There should be 2 logs:
1. "Excepton" log, where should be only exceptions.
2. "AllEvents" log, where should be all logging information uncluding
exception information.
When I'm writing something in "AllEvents" log, the log opens, the new
 entry
creates, but log isn't been closed before aplication closes.
That is why I can't write information about exceptions, using Exception
Handling Application Block into the same log.
What should I do?