From kermed <kugus...@gmail.com>
Subject Microsoft Enterprise Library 3.1 Logging Problem
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2007 10:28:09 GMT

I'm using an Exception Handling Application Block and Logging Application
Block.
There should be 2 logs:
1. "Excepton" log, where should be only exceptions.
2. "AllEvents" log, where should be all logging information uncluding
exception information.
When I'm writing something in "AllEvents" log, the log opens, the new entry
creates, but log isn't been closed before aplication closes.
That is why I can't write information about exceptions, using Exception
Handling Application Block into the same log.
What should I do?