From Jim Rosenfeld <james.rosenf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: .NET 2.0 patches
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2005 17:31:02 GMT
Well, the source, as is, will compile/run under .NET 2.0 without issue
(as far as I can tell) - however, the compiler issues a number of
warnings about deprecated method calls and namespaces.

Currently, it seems conditional compilation is used liberally
throughout the source to support the various CLR platforms.  It seems
logical to implement .NET 2.0 support in the same fashion, though I am
open to any ideas...

James