From "Nicko Cadell" <ni...@neoworks.com>
Subject RE: Interest in OpenNETCF (1.4)
Date Sun, 06 Nov 2005 20:02:04 GMT
Hi Kevin,

OpenNETCF isn't something that I was aware of, thanks for your email
bringing it to our attention. It looks like the OpenNETCF library makes
up for many of the shortfalls of the base NETCF platform.

Many of the appenders in log4net which are not built for the NETCF
platform could be built using the OpenNETCF library.  These can be built
into a separate assembly that links with the OpenNETCF library.

As far as I know there is none working on using the OpenNETCF library to
build log4net appenders.

View raw message