From "Kevin O'Connor" <kocon...@11.com>
Subject Interest in OpenNETCF (1.4)
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2005 16:20:49 GMT
Hello,

I am currently working on a .NET compact framework system.  We are
making use of OpenNETCF Smart Device Framework (v 1.4).  I was looking
at the log4net project as a potential logging utility for this system.
The OpenNETCF SDF provides support for several areas of the full .NET
framework that are not part of the compact framework in the area of
logging (the OpenNETCF.Diagnostics namespace).

I did a quick search of the dev list archives and did not find a
reference to OpenNETCF.  I am curious if there is anyone working on an
implementation of log4net using OpenNETCF SDF, and if not if there is
any interest in having it done.

Kevin

Kevin G O'Connor
Eleven Technology	 ?e: koconnor@11.com