From "Secules, Christopher T [AMSRD-AAR-AEF-A]" <chris.secu...@us.army.mil>
Subject RE: Question about RollingFileAppender output ending in a txt ext ension ?
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2005 14:12:47 GMT
nope, didn't work.  I tried:
<param name="DatePattern" value="yyyy-MMM-dd;quot;.txt;quot;"/>

and got

 Server-2005-Nov-18;quoA;.AxA;quoA;
 Server-2005-Nov-18;quoA;.AxA;quoA;.1
 Server-2005-Nov-18;quoA;.AxA;quoA;.2
 Server-2005-Nov-18;quoA;.AxA;quoA;.3
 Server-2005-Nov-18;quoA;.AxA;quoA;.4
 Server-2005-Nov-18;quoA;.AxA;quoA;.5

for filenames.  Any other ideas?

Chris

 -----Original Message-----
From: Florian Ramillien [mailto:florian@ramillien.fr]
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2005 9:25 AM
To: Log4NET Dev
Subject: Re: Question about RollingFileAppender output ending in a txt
extension ?

<param name="RollingStyle" value="Date" />
<param name="File" value="logs\\ToolsAdminWS" />
<param name="DatePattern" value=".yyyy-MM-dd&quot;.txt&quot;" />

This example work for a Date rolling files, I don't know if it can be
converted for Size rolling files.

Florian.

Secules, Christopher T [AMSRD-AAR-AEF-A] a écrit :

Anyone have any suggestions on this?

Thanks!
Chris