From Florian Ramillien <flor...@ramillien.fr>
Subject Re: Question about RollingFileAppender output ending in a txt extension ?
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2005 14:24:35 GMT
<param name="RollingStyle" value="Date" />
<param name="File" value="logs\\ToolsAdminWS" />
<param name="DatePattern" value=".yyyy-MM-dd&quot;.txt&quot;" />

This example work for a Date rolling files, I don't know if it can be
converted for Size rolling files.

Florian.

--
 Florian.

 Do not meddle in the affairs of browsers, for they are subtle and quick to anger - Tolkien