From Ron Grabowski <rongrabow...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r331170 - in /logging/log4net: ./ trunk/
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2005 22:47:53 GMT
Is there a switch for svn.exe to make it recursively touch only
folders? I couldn't find any way of setting repository properties using
TSVN.

I think the common case is to apply the properties to more than one
folder. The IBaitsNet repository looks something like this:

 /trunk/
 /trunk/java/
 /trunk/cs/ <--- folder with properties
 /trunk/cs/docs
 /trunk/cs/mapper <--- folder with properties
 /trunk/cs/npetshop
 /trunk/cs/npetshop2
 /trunk/cs/README.txt
 /trunk/cs/to-do.txt
 /trunk/cs/tutorial/

I usually just have the mapper folder on my drive.

I think its ok if someone checks out a deeply nested folder:

 /trunk/cs/tutorial/Tests/Resources/

and they don't get property support in TSVN.