From Ron Grabowski <rongrabow...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r331170 - in /logging/log4net: ./ trunk/
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2005 03:33:04 GMT
Neat! Did you use the -R (set recursively) switch:

C:\ibatis\trunk\cs>svn propset -R bugtraq:url
"http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/%BUGID%" *
property 'bugtraq:url' set (recursively) on 'docs'
property 'bugtraq:url' set (recursively) on 'mapper'
property 'bugtraq:url' set (recursively) on 'npetshop'
property 'bugtraq:url' set (recursively) on 'npetshop2'
property 'bugtraq:url' set (recursively) on 'README.txt'
property 'bugtraq:url' set (recursively) on 'to-do.txt'
property 'bugtraq:url' set (recursively) on 'tutorial'

or did you set the property up one level higher?

C:\ibatis\trunk>svn propset bugtraq:url
"http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/%BUGID%" cs
property 'bugtraq:url' set on 'cs'

When I started the commit using the -R switch it was committing _every_
file in the repository. I got scared and aborted the commit. I think
the second way (not using the -R option) is the correct way.