From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Remote configuration
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2019 23:24:15 GMT
If it is just a file URL then there is no problem. You can already access a remote file via
http - or any other url natively supported by a URLConnection - but you cannot monitor for
changes. I am in the process of adding support for Spring Cloud Config which will allow you
to access a file through it that is stored in any of the mechanisms it supports via HTTP and
you will be able to monitor changes.

If that doesn’t meet your needs please let me know what you would expect access through
S3 would look like.

Ralph