From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Log4j 2.10 / slf4j 1.8 icw OSGI/Eclipse
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2018 23:10:06 GMT
We have some unit tests that run to test our OSGi support and they are all passing. I don’t
have anything that uses OSGi but I suppose if I can find a sample project I could give it
a whirl. I just don’t know when. Between work and the other things I am trying to do for
logging I don’t have much time.  I’ll take a look at that link.

Ralph