From Sigmond Hola <sigmund....@gmail.com>
Subject How can I use log4j 2 if there are both log4j and log4j 2 jars included in classpath?
Date Fri, 19 May 2017 09:12:33 GMT
We have a web project want to use log4j 2 for logging.

But after I add

   - log4j-api-2.x.jar
   - log4j-core-2.x.jar

to WEB-INF/lib, and add log4j2.xml to WEB-INF/classes, log4j 2 not work.

I finally found out that there is a jar named activemq-all.jar under
WEB-INF/lib, and it have classes of log4j (v1) and slf4j inside it.

Since I cannot delete activemq-all.jar, so how can I use log4j 2 for
logging while both log4j and log4j 2 classes are in the classpath?

Thanks.