From Remko Popma <remko.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Disruptor memory management
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2016 09:04:31 GMT
Yes, this is the default.

You can can reduce the ring buffer size in the configuration to reduce memory consumption.

An alternative is to switch off garbage-free mode by setting system property "log4j2.enable.threadlocals"
to false. This will cause Log4j to cache less and allocate temporary objects on the fly.

Sent from my iPhone