From Benjamin Jaton <benjamin.ja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Log4j2 script to generate hash
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2016 23:57:19 GMT
Ah, interesting. I seem to be able to make modification using this global
filter.

However I don't seem to have access to the log event that way?

Caused by: groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException: No such property: logEvent
for class: Script2
    at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.ScriptBytecodeAdapter.unwrap(ScriptBytecodeAdapter.java:53)
    at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PogoGetPropertySite.getProperty(PogoGetPropertySite.java:52)
    at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.callGroovyObjectGetProperty(AbstractCallSite.java:307)
    at Script2.run(Script2.groovy:8)
    at
org.codehaus.groovy.jsr223.GroovyScriptEngineImpl.eval(GroovyScriptEngineImpl.java:343)
    ... 12 more