From Remko Popma <remko.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DefaultRolloverStrategy max attribute and IfAccumulatedFileCount
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2016 22:39:31 GMT
You need to explicitly set max if you want to keep more files around than the default. The
Delete action is currently not aware of max.

I'm not sure if it would be a good idea to change that and for example automatically ignore
the (implicit or explicit) max value when a Delete rule is configured.

Sent from my iPhone