From Remko Popma <remko.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Logger Wrapper + Trace API = Issues
Date Sun, 11 Sep 2016 00:09:16 GMT
The easier way is to use the wrapper generator tool included in log4j. The tool is intended
to be used with custom log levels and is documented here: https://logging.apache.org/log4j/2.x/manual/customloglevels.html#AddingOrReplacingLevels

I should add this question to the faq page, this is at least the 3rd or 4th time this came
up.

Sent from my iPhone