From Benjamin Jaton <benjamin.ja...@gmail.com>
Subject Reloading appender after property value changes
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2016 18:17:51 GMT
Hello,

I have a simple appender like:

{
        "type" : "smtp",
        "name" : "EmailAppender",
        "subject" : "${email.subject}",
        "to" : "${email.recipient}",
        "from" : "${email.from}",
        "smtpProtocol" : "${email.smtp.protocol}",
        "smtpHost" : "${email.smtp.host}",
        "smtpPort" : "${email.smtp.port}",
        "smtpUsername" : "${email.smtp.username}",
        "smtpPassword" : "${email.smtp.password}"
}

When I have a updated value for one of those property (for example
${email.subject} has changed, what's the simplest way to reload the
appender so that it takes that new value?
Do we have to force a full reconfiguration?

Thanks
Ben