From Greg Thomas <greg.d.tho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How exactly are you supposed to use CloseableThreadContext?
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2016 14:01:40 GMT
Ah, yes. It seems the javadocs are wrong :( They pre-date the
introduction of the helper class

A better (i.e. working!) example is at
https://logging.apache.org/log4j/2.x/manual/thread-context.html

@Test
public void name() throws Exception {

  try (final CloseableThreadContext.Instance ctc =
CloseableThreadContext.put("key", "value")) {

  }
}