From Remko Popma <remko.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where is it documented that you can supply a Throwable in a varargs log message?
Date Fri, 29 Jan 2016 23:06:38 GMT
Really? I thought ParameterizedMessage took care of that: it checks that the last param is
a Throwable.
https://logging.apache.org/log4j/2.x/log4j-api/xref/org/apache/logging/log4j/message/ParameterizedMessage.html#L138

StringFormattedMessage also: https://logging.apache.org/log4j/2.x/log4j-api/xref/org/apache/logging/log4j/message/StringFormattedMessage.html#L45

Does this not work correctly?