From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Standard Out stops working
Date Fri, 29 Jan 2016 17:30:46 GMT
Can you provide more information on your configuration and OS? What Log4j 2 version are you
using?

Ralph

> On Jan 29, 2016, at 8:19 AM, Blaine Bergeson (bbergeson) <bbergeson@micron.com>
wrote:

> I have been using Log4j for a while now without any major problems but now I am experiencing
a strange problem.  If I build a simple java app and run it from the command line, as soon
as I call Configurator.initialize standard out stops working.  I called the System.out.checkError
method and indeed the stream is in an error state.  I added the following property -Dorg.apache.logging.log4j.simplelog.StatusLogger.level=TRACE
and then ran again which produced the following output.  I am not sure if any of the items
listed below is a problem or not.  I am using the same log4j2.xml file I have used in other
projects.  When I run the project inside NetBeans everything runs fine.