From John Lussmyer <Cou...@CasaDelGato.com>
Subject Re: Trigger RollingRandomAccessFile appender programmtically?
Date Sat, 02 Jan 2016 23:22:47 GMT
On Mon Dec 21 15:16:14 PST 2015 Cougar@CasaDelGato.com said:
>On Mon Dec 21 14:11:31 PST 2015 ralph.goers@dslextreme.com said:
>>You would define it as a plugin. Look at how the CronTriggeringPolicy does it.
>
>Okay, after re-reading the code, and doing some experiments - I have it working.
>Thanks!

Well, I THOUGHT I had it working.
It works fine when I run the app from within Eclipse.
I use eclipse to generate a .jar file, then
If I run the jar via "java -jar <jarname>" I get:

2016-01-02 15:12:22,205 main ERROR Policies contains an invalid element or attribute "ManualTriggeringPolicy"

I'm using "log4j-core-2.5.jar" and "log4j-api-2.5.jar"
Both places are using Java 1.8.

any ideas on where to look?

--

Worlds only All Electric F-250 truck! http://john.casadelgato.com/Electric-Vehicles/1995-Ford-F-250