From Clément Guillaume <cguilla...@hotpads.com>
Subject Re: Print the LoggerContext name
Date Sun, 19 Jul 2015 03:19:48 GMT
Hi, thank you for your answers,

My primary goal is to is to print the WebApplication name. I found here
<http://logging.apache.org/log4j/2.x/manual/webapp.html#ContextParams> that
by default the LoggerContext name is the WebApplication name.

And I just found that the WebLookup
<https://logging.apache.org/log4j/2.x/manual/lookups.html#WebLookup>
can achieve exactly
what I want. But for now I can't make it
works, WebLookup.getServletContext() is returning null, I'm investigating
more (I'm using a 3.0 servlet).

I'm also trying to make my custom Lookup, but it's currently not found in
the registered Lookups (even if the annotation processor find it and put it
into the Log4j2Plugins.dat file).