From Douglas Wegscheid <douglas_e_wegsch...@whirlpool.com>
Subject Re: adding log4j 2.x support to a library
Date Wed, 29 Apr 2015 19:58:14 GMT
two possibilities offhand: either continue to use the 1.2 API (which can be
bridged to 2.x), or switch to logging to slf4j (which can be bridged to
about anything).

I'm sure that there are more possibilities.

*■ DOUGLAS E. WEGSCHEID* // Lead Analyst, Directories
(269) 923-5278 // Douglas_E_Wegscheid@whirlpool.com

"A wrong note played hesitatingly is a wrong note. A wrong note played with
conviction is interpretation."

--
*NOTICE: Whirlpool Corporation e-mail is for the designated recipient only
and may contain proprietary or otherwise confidential information. If you