From youri flement <youri.flem...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Log to REST service
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2014 12:33:00 GMT
Hello,

Thank you for your reply. I was looking for an out-of-the box appender that
I could reuse but after some digging I believe there isn't one. So I wrote
a custom appender, which is apparently extremely easy.

In the log4j configuration I now simply specify the URL to the REST service
and the appender does a simple HTTP POST with the log message as content.

Kind regards,
Youri