From <konrad.mro...@gmail.com>
Subject Logging level based on context name
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2014 17:25:02 GMT
Hi

I'm working in a project where we have few applications that have to use logs structure forced
by client. I want to use the same configuration file but separate log files. I thought about
using "contextName" property to generate file names for appenders. I also wanted to use automatic
reconfiguration (monitorInterval) but I stumbled upon one problem.

E.g. All applications use Spring. I wanted to set higher logging level for Spring in one of
the applications. Is it possible to set logging level for package for given context name?
I've searched for specific attribute/tag but I couldn't find one.

Thanks

Konrad