From sujatha rdn <sujatha...@wavecrest.gi>
Subject Issue with configuration status and Rolling Files
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2014 08:47:44 GMT
Hi,

I have migrated to log4j2 with slf4j adapter. But I am facing some issues.

1.       When I add configuration status <configuration status=”trace”> I
don’t see any logs related to log4j in my catalina logs

2.       And also, I have 5 loggers mapped to 5 different rolling files.
But only 4 files get created in the specified location and in that only one
files gets updated with the logs.

Here are some details that you want to know before you suggest me a
solution.

1.       I am working on servlet 2.5 web application and our container is
tomcat 7.

2.       I am using slf4j adapter as interface in my application to access
log4j2

Do please let me know if you need any further details to help me out.

Thanks,

Sujatha