From "Mickael Marrache" <mickaelmarra...@gmail.com>
Subject Ignoring log event after log4j was shut down
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2014 16:53:38 GMT
Hi,

I just started to use Log4j 2 with the asynchronous logger feature, I
followed the guide but after a running a unit test, I always get the
following log entry at the end instead of the last line I expect:

2014-09-18 16:45:56,030 FATAL Ignoring log event after log4j was shut down

If I disable remove the Log4jContextSelector  system property, I can see the
last log entry instead of the error.

I guess the log4j engine is shut down and therefore it ignores the log
entry? If yes, why it is not shut down after the test ends?

Regards,

Mickael