From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Log4j2 property file (external)
Date Sun, 03 Aug 2014 18:31:56 GMT
Please open a Jira issue for this enhancement. It makes sense to add an optional attribute
to the properties element to allow you to specify the location of the file.

However, you should be able to use XInclude to include a separate XML file that has just the
<properties> element and its children in it right now.

Ralph