From Clément Guillaume <cguilla...@hotpads.com>
Subject Re: Appenders
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2014 09:15:35 GMT
Yes, I'm programmatically adding appenders. I understand the point of view.

And what about having access to the properties of the appender as the
target of the ConsoleLogger? I know that this property is wrapped into an
OutputStream and into a OutputStreamManager but I think it could be nice to
have access to it from the ConsoleAppender.

Clément