From Clément Guillaume <cguilla...@hotpads.com>
Subject Custom ConfigurationFactory not loaded
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2014 01:18:03 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to use a custom ConfigurationFactory. I created and annotated it
with a @Plugin and an @Order like this:

@Plugin(category = "ConfigurationFactory", name =
"StartupConfigurationFactory")
@Order(10)
public class StartupConfigurationFactory extends ConfigurationFactory{
}

But it is never loaded (none of the 2 methods are called).

If I specify the system property "log4j.configurationFactory" with the name
of my class before creating a logger, my factory is successfully loaded.

Did I made a mistake declaring my ConfigurationFactory ?

Clément