From Clément Guillaume <cguilla...@hotpads.com>
Subject Re: Custom ConfigurationFactory not loaded
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2014 02:34:56 GMT
Oh ! I did this because of the documentation available here:
http://logging.apache.org/log4j/2.x/manual/extending.html#ConfigurationFactory

The second method is by defining the ConfigurationFactory as a Plugin.

And why all others ConfigurationFactories are declared as @Plugin ?

@Plugin(name = "JsonConfigurationFactory", category =
> "ConfigurationFactory")

@Order(6)

public class JsonConfigurationFactory extends ConfigurationFactory {

And what should be the proper way to have a custom Configuration based on a
custom file format ?

Regards,

Clément