From Matt Sicker <boa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: dynamic appender registration
Date Sat, 30 Aug 2014 01:49:10 GMT
The dynamic way to go about doing that would be to update the configuration
and do a reconfigure. The basic way this is done is through polling the
config file, but the same concept can be extended in a more programmatic
fashion by taking a look at ConfigurationFactory customization:

http://logging.apache.org/log4j/2.x/manual/customconfig.html

--
Matt Sicker <boards@gmail.com>