From Matt Sicker <boa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Log4j 2, ThreadContext and asynchronous servlets
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2014 04:04:52 GMT
Scoped ThreadContext? Oh man, that sounds interesting. I don't think
there's any current way to support that; it would definitely be a new
feature! You can file a JIRA issue and contributions are welcome! Though
such a feature may require some sweeping life cycle type changes in the
API/SPI.

--
Matt Sicker <boards@gmail.com>