From Brett Delle Grazie <brett.dellegra...@gmail.com>
Subject Log4j2 SyslogAppender / SyslogLayout and message format
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2014 11:25:55 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to use the SyslogAppender and possibly the SyslogLayout but I
wanted to customise the message format so that some MDC parameters could be
added to the content of the message (e.g. by applying a pattern layout to
the 'message' portion).

Is there any way of achieving this? There used to be with Log4j 1.2.

I appreciate that this can be done with format 5424 but we're using BSD
format right now.

Thanks,

--
Kind regards,