From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Problem with multi threaded testing
Date Tue, 20 May 2014 11:34:32 GMT
What happens if you use just one container?

Gary

Users List <log4j-user@logging.apache.org> </div><div>Subject: Problem with
multi threaded testing </div><div>

When I test from my IDE and both suits and tests run and multiple java EE
containers are booted for tests I get a problem with Jansi:

https://gist.github.com/karlkilden/51aa15ef7be9a1baae94

it looks like it needs to create  jansi-64-1.8-2.dll but I can understand
that my use case is special and perhaps not supported.

Yes I am using a windows 7 64 pc ;)

cheers