From zafer aydin <zafera...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: AW: AW: how to set log4j2 xml config location
Date Tue, 13 May 2014 12:16:56 GMT
It works,Thank you.

Zafer AYDIN

> From: Luigi.Alice@persis.de
> To: log4j-user@logging.apache.org
> Subject: AW: AW: how to set log4j2 xml config location
> Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 11:47:31 +0000
>
> Yes, it has.
>
> Class:
> org.apache.logging.log4j.core.Logger
>

> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

method named getContext.  What can we use insead?

> Zafer AYDIN
>
> > From: Luigi.Alice@persis.de
> > To: log4j-user@logging.apache.org
> > Subject: AW: how to set log4j2 xml config location
> > Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 08:15:20 +0000
> >
> > Load the file via InputStream:
> >
> >                     final ConfigurationFactory.ConfigurationSource source = new
ConfigurationFactory.ConfigurationSource(new ByteArrayInputStream(config.getBytes("UTF-8")));
> >                     XMLConfiguration cfg = new XMLConfiguration(source);
> >                     Logger l = (Logger) LogManager.getLogger(LogManager.ROOT_LOGGER_NAME);
> >                     l.getContext().start(cfg);
> >

> > -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

put it under "Default Package". It works as expected.Now I want to change this location but
I can't not do it. It seems that in previous version (log4j) it was possible to set xml config
file location by "DOMConfigurator.configure" but with "log4j2" I cannot find similar function.How
can I set the xml config file location in log4j2?