From Karl Kildén <karl.kil...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Log4J2 - Set log level programmatically
Date Mon, 12 May 2014 20:02:19 GMT
Hi!

Reading this
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/logging-log4j-user/201305.mbox/%3CBAF05689-F627-457D-BD37-59BFCE46F69E@nicholaswilliams.net%3E

hints that this is fully possible. This is also a very nice feature for
webapps (especially those running in a cluster) because editing a file on
the server is error prone and sometimes not even possible.

The docs for log4j2 is pretty great overall but I would really like some
info on setting the levels programmatically...

Thanks for log4j, a staple framework I use for every project :-) Time to
upgrade to log4j2 (hence the question)

cheers