From Evan J <maps.this.addr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Web Service Appender
Date Thu, 01 May 2014 14:15:20 GMT
Hi Ralph,

All the request and response messages, some header data, with additional
information, are placed in an MDC, packaged in an Appender and sent to an
MQ queue which, ultimately, makes a call to the service. It's a centralized
logging model for all the applications in a cluster. Frankly, I don't like
the design nor the setup, but I don't make such decisions (or requirements).