From Remko Popma <remko.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MemoryMappedFileAppender
Date Mon, 19 May 2014 08:23:20 GMT
(Resending as I was using the wrong From: address and the list software rejected my message.)

> Hi,
>
> That appender is on my todo list but I haven't had a chance to review it or work on it.
If you want to experiment with it and add your feedback to the Jira ticket that would be great.

> Please be aware that this issue is not top priority for me now: we are mostly focused
on getting 2.0 GA version released.

> Best regards,
> Remko
>
> PS
> If you want to discuss this further, can we do it on the log4j-user list? (You'll need
to subscribe or the list software will reject your message.) That way the other team members
are in the loop. Thanks!