From Remko Popma <remko.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with multi threaded testing
Date Tue, 20 May 2014 14:12:28 GMT
The error says:

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Could not load library.
Reasons: [no jansi64-1.8 in java.library.path,
no jansi-1.8 in java.library.path,
no jansi in java.library.path,
Native Library C:\Users\karkil\AppData\Local\Temp\jansi-64-1.8.dll
already loaded in another classloader]

This "other classloader" is probably one of the containers then...

Sent from my iPhone