From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Log4J2 - Set log level programmatically
Date Mon, 12 May 2014 21:23:02 GMT
There are two ways to do it.

1. Use JMX. There you would get access to the MBean and then call the appropriate method.
 I haven’t checked to see if that code is doing it correctly though.
2. See https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/logging/log4j/log4j2/trunk/src/site/xdoc/manual/customconfig.xml.
Unfortunately that page has not been published to the site yet.  To set the level just get
the LoggerConfig you want, change its level and then call updateLoggers on the LoggerContext.

Ralph