From Mohit Anchlia <mohitanch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unit testing log4j JMS Appender
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2014 00:31:42 GMT
I don't think there is any problem with that jar, the issue is that I am
trying to use log4j 2 but the dependency jar that I am using is using log4j
1. When I switch back to log4j 1 everything works fine. Is there a way to
avoid this compatibility issue? Not sure how others that have similar
issue are able to migrate today to log4j 2