From Remko Popma <remko.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Catalina.out trace : memory leak
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2014 04:21:05 GMT
This may be caused by the LoggerContext.stop() method not being called.

Which version of Tomcat are you using? Special care is needed for Tomcat 7.0.40 and older.

A similar issue, LOG4J2-578 seemed to be caused by a config issue where the version number
in web.xml was incorrect. Can you check this?

Also, are the log4j jars under the shared Catalina lib? I suspect the problem goes away if
you put the log4j jars under your webapp's WEB-INF/lib folder.

Remko

Sent from my iPhone