From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Log4j2 Custom Layout Flume Appender
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2014 16:10:20 GMT
You made your layout a plugin?  If so, make sure you specify its package name in the packages
attribute of the configuration element.  Then specify

<MyLayout attr1=“” attr2=“”/>

Where MyLayout is the name you gave your Layout plugin and attr1 and attr2 are attributes
you defined for the layout.

Log4j 2 uses plugins so you never specify the name of the class in the configuration.

Ralph