From Remko Popma <remko.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Any roadmap date for 2.0?
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2013 21:44:19 GMT
I would be okay with releasing what we have now as 2.0-GA.

Based on the JIRAs that have 2.0-rc1 or 2.0 in their target versions, there
is one outstanding bug to do with Log4jServletContextListener
(LOG4J2-359<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LOG4J2-359>),
and the rest are new feature requests. Personally, I think we can work on
the OSGi stuff and the other feature requests after the 2.0-GA release. I
would be okay with fixing that 359 in a subsequent release.

I think we should either pick a date, or select some _absolutely must have_
JIRAs and release 2.0 when they are done.

Personally I kind of favor the date approach. (Items that are not resolved
before that date go into a subsequent release.)
How about: Jan 31 as our target 2.0 release date?

Thoughts?

PS
The *real* problem is... which logo do we pick?  ;-)
Oh well, maybe we can start worrying about that one when we've fixed a
release date.