From David KOCH <dk...@ezakus.com>
Subject Re: AW: How to get loggers configured in log4j2.xml
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2013 13:24:59 GMT
Ok, so maybe I am not getting something here but if I check
SimpleLoggerContext.java<http://grepcode.com/file/repo1.maven.org/maven2/org.apache.logging.log4j/log4j-api/2.0-beta8/org/apache/logging/log4j/simple/SimpleLoggerContext.java?av=h#117>
(only
implementation of LoggerContext) then hasLogger always returns false. If
instead, I do
logContext().getConfiguration().getLoggers().contains(<myLoggerName>) it
works - is there a risk?

/David