From Jason B <makotothedra...@gmail.com>
Subject Convient way to specify Log4J2 configuration outside of webapp?
Date Mon, 13 May 2013 16:32:22 GMT
Hello,

I'm wondering if there is a convenient way to configure Log4J2 logging
without having it inside of our resources directory.  I don't want to use
symbolic links, as that has the potential of introducing security holes
into our platform.

We're looking into other options such as specifying file locations, but the
documentation is incomplete or does not apply to our unique solution.

Could some light be shed on this?

Thanks,

Jason Black