From Yogi Nerella <ynerella...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: log4j2.0 - beta4 MDC.put(String, String) method not found
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 18:21:23 GMT
Gary,

My app has mixed code some classes using slf4j, some using log4j and some
using jdk commons logging, so I am trying to figure out, what is the best
way to merge to log4j version 2.

I am getting the log4j-beta04-bin.   When I am binding different binaries,
I am getting different errors.  I have resolved the MDC error by modifying
ThreadContext.put();

Yogi