From David Myers <david.myers.scibearsp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Chainsaw update fails horridly
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2012 07:38:28 GMT
Scott,

Sorry for not replying, your fix for the removal of the files
pertaining to the 'problem' tab solved the issue.

I'm writing again today, as I noticed something about a 'new release'
in my inbox (was this log4j or chainsaw, I can't quite remeber, or
find the mail at the mo).

Anyway, once again this morning I had the 'this seems to be a new
version' message, and again I lost all the columns in the localhost
tab.

I'll try to raise a bug (instructions are where?) as it seems a bit
off for what I consider the 'default' connection 'localhost' tab to
not have all the possible columns on it from the get go.

Anyway that is my thoughts.

David